There has been a lot going on this month!
- We had our first meeting – 9 of us turned up and generated some great ideas and volunteers for the organising board.
- We’ve planned a regular Thursday meeting at Connors cafe in Bute Street at 7.30
- We have had some potential offers of permanent space, which is exciting!
- We’ve reached 79 people on facebook and 33 people on the mailing list (please continue to join!)
- We’ve been to visit Hitchin Hackspace and got some really good advice from them
- The Herald and Post have said they will run an article on us (we just want some really good photos to send them in the press pack
Hope to see you at the Thursday meetups!